zaterdag 30 augustus 2008

New Agris Mundus global representatives elected

On the last day of the orientation week/research methodology workshop in Copenhagen, the Agris Mundus students of batch 2 and 3 elected their new representatives.

The new representative for the M1 students is Linda Mendez Barrientos (linda.esteli.mendez@hotmail.com) from Nicaragua. She will do her M1 in Wageningen and her M2 in Montpellier.

The new representative for the M2 students is Renzo D'Alessandro Nogueira (expresionglobal@yahoo.com.mx) from Mexico. He did his first year in Wageningen and will now start his studies in Montpellier.

Good luck to both of you!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

Emma Walker zei


Good Day Dear, My name is. Mr.Pierrick Fédrigo, I live in Canada
and i am a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that
rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person or
company that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me
and my family, i was in need of a loan of $329,000.00 to start my life
all over as i am a single father with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $329,000.00USD
Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you
will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr.Pierrick Fédrigo
that refer you to him. Contact Dr. Mr. Benjamin Owen via
email: reply to email (drbenjaminfinance@outlook.com)

Legit Loan Lender Contact
Managing Director: Dr. Benjamin Owen
drbenjaminfinance@outlook.com
Call or text +1(815)587-3014

financialserviceoffer zei

QUICK EASY EMERGENCY URGENT LOANS LOAN OFFER EVERYONE APPLY NOW +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric